I love writing books, yet equally love reading books!
Here, I share books that I have read, enjoyed and believe they could help you. Additionally, as an author myself I know just how challenging writing a book is and therefore the effort deserves recognition 🙂
- Back to the Black by Michael J MacMahon – How to become debt-free and stay that way
- Cards from the Edge by Jo Turner – A beautiful heartfelt book sharing personal postcards written between two friends
- Deliberate Receiving by Melody Fletcher – Finally, the Universe Makes Some Freckin Sense!
- The Mouse that Roars by Karen Williams – A shy girl’s guide to living courageously
- Breakthrough by Brian Costello – A blueprint for your mind
YOU CAN FIND REVIEWS OF OUR OWN BOOKS HERE
12 Steps to Improve your Cashflow by Helen Monaghan – Helpful tips and advice on how to have a better relationship with your business finances so you can fulfil your purpose